OK, so after I discovered graphghans I was excited to start one!
But I know me and when
I jump in head first I tend to make mistakes and then get bored.
So, I decided to try a trial tapestry until I got the hang of it... before I started a huge afghan project that would end up taking me two years to make!
(I have been working on a blanket for the Old Man for going on three years now!)
My Ladybug is really into music and plays flute so we decided to make a tapestry to hang in her room.
This is what we came up with:
A treble clef worked in grey and hot pink to match her room.
This is about halfway through. At this point we took a trip to Florida to see my Big Baby graduate high school so it was put on hold.
Here is where we are today!
Just a few more rows to go and a few embellishments and Viola! One lovely tapestry to hang on Ladybug's wall! :)
I will post the completed project soon.
Now it's time to pop in Sherlock and get this baby finished!
Happy Saturday Everyone!!